recKids services are open to the community.
No Lititz recCenter Membership Required
*With membership, registration fees are reduced.
Preschool Academy NEW for FALL 2016 Location will be Lititz recCenter!
- Two or three mornings a week for 3-5 year olds from Sept to May
- Age appropriate educational program includes development of fine & gross motor skills, as well as socialization skills
- For 2016-2017 program information: Lititz reckids Preschool Academy Flyer
- Questions? 626-5096 ext 234 or recKids@lititzrec.com
for Summer & 2017/18 School Year Programs:
March 15 from 7am-5pm at the Lititz recCenter OR AFTER BY APPOINTMENT
Program registration fees are reduced if the child is a member of the Lititz recCenter. Registration fees increase for Summer Camp after May 13 and for the School Year Programs after August 4.
recKids Before & After-School
- Open to Warwick School District students grades Kindergarten through 6th Grade
- The only onsite provider conveniently located at the Warwick Elementary Schools
- Before school opens at 6:40am
- After school open until 6:00pm
- Children engage in homework time, active indoor and outdoor play, art, group activities and walking trips.
- Flexible schedules 2-5 days per week
- Registration open for 2016-2017
- Call Rachel at 626-5096 ext 234 or recKids@lititzrec.com
recKids Special & Snowy Day Camp
- Available to all School Districts
- Active fun during Warwick School District in-service, non-major holidays, or weather inclement days
- Full-time or part-time daily rate. Open 6:40AM-6PM (weather inclement opens at 7AM)
- Snacks provided – students bring a lunch
- Swimming, art, gym time, games, & more
**Pre-registration is required to participate in Special & Snowy Day Camps.
Summer recKids Child Care
- Active summer fun for children ages 3 to completion of grade 6 from ANY SCHOOL DISTRICT!
- No recCenter membership is required to be part of the recKids Child Care Program.
- Starts the day after Warwick School District ends in June and runs to September Labor Day Holiday
- Active games, art, science, literature, culinary arts
- Swimming everyday
- Healthy snacks provided
- Special events and speakers
- Flexible schedule 2-5 days per week. Staffed 6:40am-6:00pm
- Minimum 3-week consecutive enrollment required
- Registration by appointment for Summer 2017
- Summer field trip offerings will be available by March 2017
Our caring and qualified staff members meet PA DHS standards and have completed mandated child reporter trainings and background clearances. (FBI, PA Criminal, and PA Child Abuse clearances, First Aid/CPR, water safety, and fire safety trainings) Our staff members also attend professional development trainings throughout the year.