Fitness Center at the Lititz recCenter
Cardiovascular Center: We have over 85 state- of-the-art Cardio Machines, including ellipticals, treadmills, cross trainers, steppers, bikes, rowing machines and more!
Functional Training Center: Includes squat racks & plate loaded leg press. We have the Synergy Life Fitness Machine to create a fun, exciting and energetic workout environment. It’s a great machine for individual exerciser, group training and one-on-one personal training sessions.
Strength Training Center: Includes 17 Life Fitness Lower & Upper Body Strength Training Equipment, 3 Cable Crossover Machines, 4 Squat Rack and Free Weights.
Welcome new members!
Fitness Member Benefits
– Free Fitness Center Starting up Program(See below for more information!)
– Free 100 Group Fitness, Spin & Aqua Classes. Click here for schedule!
– Free 2 Hours KIDZONE
– Lap, water, walking and rec swimming times and aquatic exercise incentives
– Early programs registration with reduced fees.
– Experienced Group Fitness & Spin instructors!
What is the “Starting up Program”?
The member will receive 2 free 60 minutes sessions by his or her request. Session will be led by our nationally certified personal trainers. They will introduce you to the cardio equipment, life fitness circuit machines and the following steps below:
- Fitness Consultations using the health history from
- Body Composition using the Futrex machine
- Snap shot of your health & fitness
- Heart rate reading for cardio workout
- Strength training program using Life Fitness Circuit to show you how to set up and adjust the equipment, which muscles are targeted and to use the proper technique.
- Cardiovascular machines guidance
- Flexibility chart
- Follow up program to complete the strength circuit
- Group Fitness & Spin & Aquatic Classes Schedule.
- Fitness & Wellness Updates.
Schedule your Starting up Program today or for more details contact Fitness Director, SimonAbabou@lititzrec.com or 717-626-5096 ext. 239. Fitness staff are available most mornings and evenings on weekdays and mornings on weekends. Please wear comfortable clothing and sneakers to your appointment.
Check out the Fitness Sub-pages below for more information regarding programs, classes, events, personal training, spa services and more!