To schedule an appointment, please call 626-5096 ext. 318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Massage Therapy & Reiki
$35 Members / $40 Nonmembers per 30 min
$65 Members / $75 Nonmembers per hour
$90 Members / $105 Nonmembers per 90 Minutes
- Swedish Massage: Various treatments designed to energize the body by stimulating circulation.
- Acupressure: Technique that uses the fingers to press key points on the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s natural self-curative abilities.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Techniques which utilize deep tissue/deep muscle massage administered to affect all layers of muscles.
- Myofascial Release: A technique that provides sustained pressure into the myofascial restrictions to eliminate pain and headaches and to restore motion.
- Neuromuscular Therapy: Soft tissue manipulation that balances the body’s nervous, muscular, and skeletal systems.
- Sports Massage: Specific components designed to reduce injuries, alleviate inflammation and provide warm-up for athletes within training regiments.
- Connective Tissue Massage: A technique concentrating on the connective tissue, increasing mobility and flexibility.
New! Reiki: A safe, gentle Japanese holistic ‘hands on’, specific touch, healing technique that promotes relaxation and well-being. Certified Reiki Master Lisa Cook (*60 min only)
- Pump It Up Facial: An express, 30 minute facial treatment with your skin’s needs in mind.
$35 Member / $45 Nonmember
- Combat Grime Facial: A deep clean facial best suited for those looking for a thorough cleansing. Refresh your skin using clay and essential oil based products. Ideal after an intensive, sweating workout. 60 min. treatment
$65 Member / $75 Nonmember
- Go with the Flow Facial: A custom spa facial to your skin’s needs. Relax and unwind while rejuvenating your skin using specialized essential oil based products. Includes an analysis,
hand & arm massage and facial routine recommendation.
60 min. treatment
$65 Member / $75 Nonmember
- Blissful Hands Facial: Facial and Manicure in one! Experience all the benefits of the Glow with the Flow Facial with an additional nail treatment. Technician will trim, file and treat nails and cuticles. Skin and hands leave softened and glowing.
90 minute treatment
$80 Member / $90 Nonmember
- Soulful Healing Facial: This includes all the benefits of Go with the Flow Facial with a focus on stress recovery using Reiki Energy balancing technique, reflexology and additional massage targeting tired, tight muscles. Includes deep pore cleansing if needed. 90 minute treatment
$95 Member / $112 Nonmember
Meet our Massage Therapists and Estheticians
(Listed from left to right)
- Lisa Cook – Licensed Cosmetology Manager – With over 30 years experience in the beauty industry, Lisa has specialized in skin care and facials since 2009. Lisa is an Aveda-trained Skincare Specialist and Certified Reiki Master. These nurturing treatments allow you to relax , relieve stress and add peace and lightheartedness to your day.
- Rebecca Fisher-Licensed Massage Therapist- For over 11 years, Rebecca has enjoyed blending a unique experience for each individual to suit their needs. She uses myofascial, sports & deep tissue
massage to give you immediate relief from pain & stress, as well as pulling from her experience with
reflexology, aromatherapy & Swedish massage to give you a well rounded release of body and mind.
- Kandace Helmuth – Licensed Massage Therapist – Working as a Massage Therapist for thirteen years, Kandace is certified in Shiatsu, Reflexology, Swedish, Neuromuscular and Deep Connective Tissue massage. Kandace specializes in offering a therapeutic massage featuring deep tissue techniques and will adjust a massage to meet your expectations.
- Erica Wolgemuth-Johnson – Licensed Esthetician & Licensed Nail Technician – Working in the skincare industry since 2001, Erica has worked in spas, salons and bridal destinations in the York, Harrisburg and Lancaster regions. Erica enjoys working with each client to ensure their personal skincare goals are met and everyday stresses are soothed away!
- Abigail Myers-Licensed Massage Therapist (not pictured)- Licensed in massage since 2012, Abby’s passion for massage continues to grow. She has experience with several modalities including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Sports Massage, Reflexology, & more. Every massage she gives is a special blend of these modalities, tailored to meet her client’s individual needs. Her goal is to heal the body, mind, and spirit through focused intent and unique touch.