To schedule an appointment, please call 626-5096 ext. 318 or email email@example.com
$35 Members / $40 Nonmembers per 30 min
$65 Members / $75 Nonmembers per hour
$90 Members / $105 Nonmembers per 90 Minutes
- Swedish Massage: Various treatments designed to energize the body by stimulating circulation.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Techniques which utilize deep tissue/deep muscle massage administered to affect all layers of muscles.
- Myofascial Release: A technique that provides sustained pressure into the myofascial restrictions to eliminate pain and headaches and to restore motion.
- Neuromuscular Therapy: Soft tissue manipulation that balances the body’s nervous, muscular, and skeletal systems.
- Sports Massage: Specific components designed to reduce injuries, alleviate inflammation and provide warm-up for athletes within training regiments.
- Connective Tissue Massage: A technique concentrating on the connective tissue, increasing mobility and flexibility.
- Cranial Sacral Therapy (CST): A series of flowing hands-holds, done on the clothed individual, used to assess the body and release “restrictions”, or trauma that are thought to be trapped in the cerebral spinal fluid, fascia and central nervous system(CNS) which may be causing disease, disorder or illness. This modality also promotes relaxation, and whole body homeostasis. *(60 or 90 min only).
- Pump It Up Facial: An express, 30 minute facial treatment with your skin’s needs in mind.
$35 Member / $40 Nonmember
- Combat Grime Facial: A deep clean facial best suited for those looking for a thorough cleansing. Refresh your skin using clay and essential oil based products. Ideal after an intensive, sweating workout. 60 min. treatment
$65 Member / $75 Nonmember
- Go with the Flow Facial: A custom spa facial to your skin’s needs. Relax and unwind while rejuvenating your skin using specialized essential oil based products. Includes an analysis, hand & arm massage and facial routine recommendation. 60 min. treatment for $65 Member / $75 Nonmember
- Blissful Hands Facial: Facial and Manicure in one! Experience all the benefits of the Glow with the Flow Facial with an additional nail treatment. Technician will trim, file and treat nails and cuticles. Skin and hands leave softened and glowing.
90 minute treatment
$90 Member / $105 Nonmember
Meet our Massage Therapists and Estheticians
- Kandace Helmuth – Licensed Massage Therapist – Working as a Massage Therapist for thirteen years, Kandace is certified in Shiatsu, Reflexology, Swedish, Neuromuscular and Deep Connective Tissue massage. Kandace specializes in offering a therapeutic massage featuring deep tissue techniques and will adjust a massage to meet your expectations.
- Erica Wolgemuth-Johnson – Licensed Esthetician & Licensed Nail Technician – Working in the skincare industry since 2001, Erica has worked in spas, salons and bridal destinations in the York, Harrisburg and Lancaster regions. Erica enjoys working with each client to ensure their personal skincare goals are met and everyday stresses are soothed away!
- Abigail Myers-Licensed Massage Therapist – Licensed in massage since 2012, Abby’s passion for massage continues to grow. She has experience with several modalities including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Sports Massage, Reflexology, & more. Every massage she gives is a special blend of these modalities, tailored to meet her client’s individual needs. Her goal is to heal the body, mind, and spirit through focused intent and unique touch.
- Kristina Jordan –Licensed Massage Therapist- Over the past 20 years Kristina has practiced massage therapy in chiropractic and spa settings utilizing Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, and Sports techniques. She take a therapeutic yet relaxing approach with her treatment plan. She has begun studies in Active Release Technique to further expand her skills in treating soft tissue dysfunctions.