University of Summer Pass – Valid from May 12 to August 31, 2017
For Students ages 18-22 Must present a current college ID. Only $95.00
Member Appreciation Day
Wednesday, May 17 , All LrC members can bring a guest for Free!
What membership type are you?
- A couple residing in the same residence and their children. If you have legal custody of a child, he or she is included in the family.
- Single parents and their children are considered a family.
- College students under the age of 23 and still living at home can be included in the family membership.
- Adult Student
- An adult student is 18 and over whether living or not living with the family.
- You must be a full-time student with a valid student ID. (Please note that when an adult student ceases to be a student, he or she is no longer eligible for the Adult Student rate.)
- A Junior is under 18 years of age.
- He or she must be in the care of his or her parents.
- A senior is anyone 60 years or older.
- Senior couple
- Only one joiner’s fee is charged for both seniors.
- Each senior pays the senior rate.
- The seniors must be a couple.
- College Membership – University of Summer Pass and Winter College Memberships available
- For students ages 18-22; must present a current college ID. No joiner’s fee!
- More membership options?
2016-2017 Membership Fee – Membership Categories
- 2016-2017 Membership Fee Options
- Online – by credit card.
- In person – Cash, credit card, debit card, or check. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Annual Draft – Your membership is taken out of your checking account, debit account, or credit card on a monthly basis. This is a year-long commitment and is renewed automatically until you choose to cancel. In September of every year, membership rates may change.
- Annual – You pay for a one year membership in full at the time of joining. While rates may change in September, your current rate will remain in effect until your renewal date.
The LrC participates in the ‘Thank a Vet’ program. Are you in the military and home on leave? Present your leave orders and receive 30 Day Free Individual Membership.
Members of the VFW or the American Legion, active or retired, please ask about LrC discounts.
Check your health insurance about participation in wellness programs.
Scholarships are available to residents of Lititz Borough, Warwick Township, Elizabeth Township, and Penn Township.