Lititz recCenter is Celebrating 70 years strong in 2014!
We look forward to seeing you at the rec!
New Membership Specials:
April - Tax Return Special: April 16 thru April 30 invest your tax return in your health! Pay for any one year membership in full and receive the 13th month Free!
University of Summer Pass: For college students ages 18-22, Only $85. Valid from May 10 to August 31, 2014. Must present a current college ID. No Joiner's Fee!
Visit the LrC for the day!
Day Pass fees: $12/Adults and $8/Junior & Senior
All visitors, grade 9+, to the LrC are asked to present a picture ID.
Membership Benefits & Information:
Lititz recCenter Members save on programs for the entire family!
Register early for upcoming programs and save on program and camp fees with discounts for members.
Also, take 50% off registrations for school-year and summer childcare programs!
VIP Member Services
- Free KidZone Babysitting for Members!
- Enjoy member-only, adult-only locker rooms with saunas
- Access the recZone game and activity area
- Over 60 classes Free every week! Group Fitness, Aquatic & Spin
The SilverSneakers Fitness Program is available at the Lititz recCenter. SilverSneakers members of a sponsoring health plan receive a basic membership to the facility and the opportunity to participate in the signature SilverSneakers group exercise classes.
Silver & Fit
The Silver & Fit program is available at the Lititz recCenter. Silver & Fit members of a
sponsoring health plan receive a basic membership to the facility.
Active Duty Military on Leave
Active Duty Military bring in your 'Leave Orders' and the LrC will issue you a free individual membership for up to 30 days.
Active and Retired Military
Beginning July 1, 2013, the LrC is participating in the 'Thank a Vet' program. Bring in your 'Thank a Vet' ID card and the LrC will discount your one year membership 10%. To find out more information on this program go to www.lancasterdeeds.com
Financial Assistance Partnership program information (Additional Information)
The Lititz recCenter membership and programs are available to all residents in Lititz Borough, Elizabeth Township, Warwick Township, and Penn Township. The LrC is available for the benefit of all who reside in our community. People have trusted the LrC to provide quality programs and activities at a reasonable cost. The LrC's policy is to provide facilities and programs accessible to everyone, regardless of their financial status. As a non-profit organization, LrC programs are subsidized by contributions given by individual, businesses, and foundations. These generous contributions make possible a financial assistance program where by those who are unable to afford fees may, upon their request, be awarded both partial and full scholarship. Please note you are required to be a resident of a partnering municipality in order to receive Partnership assistance.
How can I obtain financial assistance?
Plus...these benefits are included with your membership!
- Free Group, Aquatic, and Spin classes included with your membership.
- Free Start-Up Program in the Fitness Center
- Free Two 1-hour training sessions with our friendly Certified Personal Trainers
- Free Fitness workout program for youth ages 13 -15
- Free Body Composition Analysis - a simple assessment to get you started and chart your progress.
Free Health & Fitness Newsletter from the Fitness Department
- Free Aquatic Exercise incentive programs
- Free Evening Pick-Up sports in the gymnasium - volleyball, basketball, and pickleball.
- Free Preschool Open Gym
recCenters of Lancaster County Member Benefits
- Visit www.reccenterslanco.com for locations!
- Lititz rec members may visit any recCenters of Lancaster County location ( Hempfield or Ephrata recCenters) for 1/2 of their Guest Fee (Membership ID card is required).
- Take a program at any recAlliance recCenter at the member price!